Kaplan Financial offers evening, weekday and weekend options for study.
The early start of the education phase courses allows you to spread your studies over the greatest period possible, increasing your learning time.
Pass Protection Scheme
No CFA® Prep Provider can guarantee that you will pass having attended a course. We can, however, offer a commitment to support you through the process.
Kaplan Financial offers a Pass Protection Scheme for candidates studying with us. If you attend both education and revision phases with us and are not successful in the actual exam, we offer a free day time weekday revision course with us for the next sitting at no extra cost.
In order to qualify for the Pass Protection Scheme you must have:
1. Attended both tuition and revision courses at Kaplan Financial
2. An attendance record of at least 90%, which will be based on your signature on our class registers
3. A copy of your CFA® exam result to send us.
In the event you are not successful in the actual exam you will be entitled to:
1. A free five day weekday revision course (Monday to Friday) for the next sitting
2. Free Kaplan Financial class materials including updated MindMaps and revision Q&A banks
3. A discussion of your resit strategy with one of our charter holding tutors.
We teach CFA® in classroom locations in Amsterdam, Dublin, Edinburgh, Frankfurt and London
We partner with Kaplan Schweser™ and provide unparalleled integration of Schweser™ study notes, online tools and classroom experience. This includes free invigilated Schweser mock exam included in revision course fees.
An automatic 20% discount applies on Kaplan Schweser products for all delegates enrolling on Kaplan Financial courses.
Delegates also have access to Ning, Kaplan's social networking site which includes access to blogs, narrated PowerPoint tutorials and discussion forums with your peers for your to further enhance your understanding of the topics.
Students enrolling on revision courses get free one to one drop in clinics held the two weeks prior to the examinations.