AAT Live Online is a 100% live classroom experience delivered online, giving you the freedom to study from home, the office or anywhere in the world with Broadband Internet access.
- The classroom anywhere – the world’s only 100% AAT live classroom experience online. 90% of Live Online students would recommend us to a friend.¤
- Live interactive lectures delivered by two expert tutors**
- Live tutor support - use the interactive chat panel during each Live Online session to speak to your tutor and other students
- Never miss a lecture - all lectures are recorded and available to watch anytime online for a period of 4 months after the end of the sitting.
- Live Online Community so you can chat to other students and tutors online
- Funding available for Live Online and classroom courses†
- Lifetime Pass Guarantee - we’re so confident you’ll pass, we guarantee it+
- Spread the cost of your course – flexible payment plan now available
- For employers – training your employees can help develop your workforce – funding may also be available
Important! At the moment WebEx is not accessible from mobile devices such as tablets and mobile phones. This is something we’re working towards with WebEx. View the full system requirements or test whether your system is compatible with WebEx.
Funding your course
You may be entitled to full or part-funded training when studying the AAT qualification through either a Classroom or Live Online course. The funding is available through the Apprenticeship scheme. To be eligible you must fulfil these basic requirements:
- A UK resident living in England for the last three years
- 16 years old or over
- Not currently in full time education
- Not currently receiving government funding
- Not in possession of a level 4, or higher, qualification. This includes degrees and HNDs
- Are working in an accounts related role for 30 hours or more per week
To gain funding you must be in structured training and are therefore required to attend the lectures live as per the relevant timetable.
Check our funding questionnaire to see if you could be eligible for free or funded training:
Employers – training your staff
If you’re an employer looking to train an existing or new member of staff then you may be able to receive funding through the AAT apprenticeships programme. More information is available in our Apprenticeships section.