How to Apply to our Courses for International Students
Skip to main content

Visas and Application

Go Search
Training and Quals > International Students > Visas and Application > Pages > default.aspx  

Kaplan Financial - Home > Training and Quals > International Students > Visas and Application

Visas and Immigration

Kaplan Financial is registered with the UK Border Agency as a Highly Trusted Sponsor.

Kaplan Financial has undergone a review for educational oversight by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education - the judgements and link to the full final report are available for you to read.

Kaplan Financial is licensed by the UK Border Agency (UKBA) to sponsor non EEA nationals or Non Swiss nationals via the Tier 4 route of the points based system.

Kaplan Financial has demonstrated the highest level of compliance with regards to their sponsor obligations and has been awarded Highly Trusted Sponsor (HTS) status by the UKBA.

Any student from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland who wants to study within the UK must apply for a Visa as a student before they come to the UK, regardless of the length of their course.

The way you are classed is based on your nationality -  the UK Border Agency (UKBA) website carries more information about this.

Most students will apply for a General Student Visa (TIER 4 visa under the Points Based System – PBS) to study in the UK.

How to Apply to our Courses for International Students

Step 1: Download the application form from the relevant area of our website (these are clearly signposted under each qualification)

Step 2: Fully complete and sign the application form

Step 3: Attach English certified copies of your:

  • Passport
  • Academic transcripts
  • English language test results (IELTS or equivalent)
  • Any additional reference that might support your application

Step 4: Send your application to either:

  • Mail: Admissions Team, Kaplan Financial, 4th Floor, Block 3, Torrens Street, Angel Square, London, EC1Y 1NY
  • Email: OR
  • A Kaplan Financial representative in your country

Back to the Courses for International Students page