Study for your ACCA Knowledge Level exams with a Pass & Go Course – complete your course, pass your exam and move on to the next paper.
With computer based exams held throughout the year, Pass & Go gives you the choice of when to start the qualification and when to sit your exam.
Enrol nowor call +44 (0)1908 540068
Find the most convenient time for your studies with FOUR course options to choose from:
These courses are held on a combination of Saturdays and Sundays. Suitable for students who are unable to get study leave from work.
These courses are held one day per week, usually the same day, for each particular paper.
Ideal for students who are able to commit to a regular study day per week.
Courses are held during the week in small blocks of consecutive days. These courses are ideal if you can get study leave during the week and wish to attend an intense course.
Held during the week these evening courses are ideal for students with limited study leave who are able to commit to 1 or 2 evenings per week.
Each evening session is the equivalent of half a block, day release or weekend day so is suitable for those who prefer shorter more regular study sessions.
Also with your Pass and Go Course:
- Build your exam confidence with online knowledge check tests and a computerised mock exam to get you ready for the real thing.
- ACCA-approved study materials - our Pass & Go course comes with a Study Text, Study Notes, Exam Kit and Pocket Notes all included from an ACCA-approved content provider
- Fully understand the subject with online tuition recordings to watch as many times as you like.
- Never be far from your studies with MyKaplan. Find online versions of your study text, mock exam, tests and your course programme.
- To complete your studies, you'll need to sit a Computer Based Exam (CBE). For more information, contact your local centre.
- Practise exam questions by topic. Online progress tests assess how you are performing by comparing your progress to the rest of your class.