ACCA Options Assumed Knowledge Courses timetables> courses>
ACCA global pass rates for the for the Options papers are extremely low - some as low as 32%.** To help you become fully prepared for your Options studies, we've created a set of new assumed Knowledge Courses.
These online boosters cover the underpinning knowledge from the Options Papers (P4, P5, P6 and P7) - vital to your chance of passing and giving you a head start before you start your studies.
They're not a replacement to your Tuition Course but an essential pre-tuition refresher.
Important! View minimum system requirements for Kaplan EN-gage.
Why buy this course?
- Get a head start on the key topics before your Options papers Tuition Course begins.
- Refresh your knowledge if you’ve had a gap since studying the related subjects in the Skills Module.
- Understand what to expect from the Options papers if you’ve received exemptions from the feeder papers.
- Assess your existing knowledge so you can identify areas to focus on
- Access all the key syllabus information from your previous papers in one, easy to manage study module.
*Price displayed includes VAT
†iPaper Study text not included with P6 course.
**32% pass rates refers to the ACCA P7 paper, pass rates for the other ACCA Options papers were also low: P4 – 36%, P5 – 35%, P6 – 42%. All results taken from June 2012 sitting.