How can Kaplan help your business?
Training varies by topic and industry sector:
- Employability - Help with writing a CV, interview skills, filling in application forms and support with building confidence and motivation (Course duration 27hrs)
- Health & Social Care – Working in social care, writing a CV, basic food hygiene and effective communication skills (Course duration 31 hrs)
- Childcare – Contribute to positive relationships, support children’s, help to keep children safe, basic food hygiene (Course duration 26 hrs)
- Administration – Includes basic IT skills such as; spreadsheets, word processing, computer safety, databases and IT security, customer service skills , telephone behaviour, time management and keyboard skills (Course duration 26 hrs)
- Information Technology – IT skills; IT security, spreadsheets, word processing, databases and electronic communication (Course duration 70 hrs)
- Finance – Working with costs and budgets, spreadsheets, IT security, sage 50 Accounts, Sage bookkeeping stage 1, Sage bookkeeping stage 2, understanding accounts (Course duration 51 hrs)
- Management – Support customer service improvements, working with costs and budgets, ILM Team Leading Award or ILM Practical Manager, Cost benefit analysis, Leadership, Planning work and Time management.
Funding is currently limited to the North West and North East of England, this means that your employees can receive this training for free making training your employees affordable even with a limited budget.* Limited funding may also be available subject to the number of employees who require the training outside of these areas.
For more information call us on 0151 236 4052.
*Funding is subject to government restrictions, terms and conditions apply.