Did you know that you can receive government funding† to train your staff for FREE to become ATT qualified?
Plus, if you’ve not hired an Apprentice in the last 12 months and employ less than 1000 employees you could also be eligible to receive up to £15,000* worth of Apprenticeship grants from the National Apprenticeship Service.
Why an ATT Apprenticeship?
- 80% of employers who offer Apprenticeships agree they make their business more productive+
- The Apprenticeship is accredited by the Association Taxation Technicians (ATT) professional body and is recognised worldwide
- Ideal for people starting out in their career, at junior or assistant levels
- No training costs - All you have to pay is the wage of the Apprentice, the average wage is £210 per week.
- Your employees will learn skills related directly to their job role
To find out more you can speak to one of our Apprenticeship Advisors by calling 01908 540066 or request a callback.
Are you an Apprentice?
Apply now for an Apprenticeship job in your area.