Financial Services Apprenticeships
There are a number of Apprenticeships within the Financial Services industry that can help provide valuable training to your existing staff, or offer the perfect way to grow your own talent with new staff.
The Apprenticeships contain technical competence elements, which assesses work based competency around the role they are undertaking and the basic principles of working within a heavily regulated environment.
As long as the employee meets the funding criteria, the government will contribute to most, if not all, of the costs for the Apprenticeship.†
Why a Financial Services Apprenticeship?
- FREE training† for 16-18s, partial funding for 19+
- Available to new and existing staff
- Training includes a CII, CISI, IOC, CII Life or CeMAP accredited technical certificate and the ability to earn an NVQ in Providing Financial Services.
- Delivery of Apprenticeships in Insurance, Mortgage, Banking, Investments and Financial Administration.
- This programme is designed to improve technical knowledge and professional competence
- The training is delivered through blended learning, which includes online resources, onsite assessor visits and testing throughout their Apprenticeship.