Students Visas & Course Application - International students | Kaplan Financial
Skip to main content

Visas and Application

My Basket | 0 items
Go Search
Training and Qualifications > International Students > Visas and Application > Pages > default.aspx  

Kaplan Financial - Home > Training and Qualifications > International Students > Visas and Application

Visas and Immigration

Kaplan Financial is registered with UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) as a Tier 4 Sponsor and has also undergone a review for educational oversight by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education - the judgements and link to the full final report are available for you to read.

Any student from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland who wants to study within the UK must apply for a visa as a student before they come to the UK, regardless of the length of their course.

The way you are classed is based on your nationality - the UKVI website carries more information about this that will help you to check if you need a visa to study in the UK.

Most students will apply for a General Student Visa (A Tier 4 visa under the Points Based System) to study in the UK.

If you need any further information about studying ACCA or ACA (ICAEW) in the UK please contact us on +44 (0)20 7407 5000 or by completing a contact us form.

Back to the Courses for International Students page

Students Visas & Course Application