Why Pursue the CAIA® Designation from Kaplan?
In today´s economy, employers and clients alike are looking for trustworthy professionals and the CAIA® designation is recognised globally as the benchmark for analysis, application, and standards of practice in the alternative investment arena.
Delegates study the application of basic analytical tools, as well as the fundamentals of alternative investment vehicles. In addition to reviewing essential concepts in finance, investments and statistics, candidates learn to differentiate between the various trading strategies and performance measurements.
Set yourself apart with the CAIA® designation
Earning the CAIA designation sets you apart as a financial professional with the skills, knowledge, and experience necessary to provide sound advice on alternative investment strategies.
Once you earn the CAIA designation, you can expect to:
- Be recognised and respected among employers, peers, and clients as a leader in alternative investing.
- Increase your career opportunities and enhance your earning potential.
- Understand a portfolio from the investors perspective and implement diverse strategies.
- Stay current with trade publications, resources, and industry events that are discounted for CAIA Members.
- Broaden your client base and professional networking connections through membership and Global Chapters.