Only UK Classroom Course Provider
At Kaplan Financial, we are the first and only current UK classroom course provider of FRM® tuition, revision and invigilated mock days.
Our expert tutors possess a unique understanding of the FRM® exam content and implement the most effective strategies for teaching it.
We are partnered with Kaplan Schweser™ and provide an unparalleled integration of the Schweser™ study notes, online tools and classroom experience. The Kaplan Schweser™ materials are available to our candidates at prices that cannot be bettered anywhere (including direct from Schweser™).
Furthermore, the materials cover all AIMs and provide numerical illustrations for the ‘calculate’ AIMs.
Flexible Study to Suit You
Our self-study and instructional methods can be customized to fit your particular learning style and schedule.
We also offer in-house delivery for companies.
Free Drop-in Clinics
In the week prior to your exam, we run free drop-in clinics where you can discuss any last minute queries.
Pass Protection Scheme
No FRM® Prep Provider can guarantee that you will pass having attended a course. We can, however, offer a commitment to support you through the process.
Kaplan Financial offers a Pass Protection Scheme for candidates studying with us. If you attend both education and revision phases with us and are not successful in the actual exam we offer a free revision course with us for the next sitting at no extra cost.
In order to qualify for the Pass Protection Scheme you must have:
- Attended both tuition and revision courses at Kaplan Financial in the same exam sitting
- An attendance record of at least 90%, which will be based on your signature on our class registers
- A copy of your FRM exam result to send us.
In the event you are not successful in the actual exam you will be entitled to:
- A free three day weekday revision course for the next sitting
- Free Kaplan Financial class materials including updated MindMaps and revision Q&A banks
- A discussion of your resit strategy with one of our charter holding tutors.