FRM® Resit Options
Pass Protection Scheme
No FRM® Prep Provider can guarantee that you will pass having attended a course. We can, however, offer a commitment to support you through the process.
Kaplan Financial offers a Pass Protection Scheme for candidates studying with us. If you attend both tuition and revision phases with us and are not successful in the actual exam we offer a free revision course with us for the next sitting at no extra cost.
In order to qualify for the Pass Protection Scheme you must have:
- Attended both tuition and revision courses at Kaplan Financial
- An attendance record of at least 90%, which will be based on your signature on our class registers
- A copy of your FRM exam result to send us
In the event you are not successful in the actual exam you will be entitled to:
- A free 3 day weekday revision course for the next sitting
- Free Kaplan Financial class materials including updated MindMaps and revision Q&A banks
- A discussion of your resit strategy with one of our charter holding tutors.
Discounts for re-sitting candidates
If you do not qualify for our pass protection scheme, we can offer you 15% off future course prices for our tuition or revision courses. This offer applies to any future sitting and is open to candidates that have attended a Kaplan Financial tuition or revision course and can send us details of their FRM® exam result.
Kaplan Schweser resit discounts
Kaplan Financial candidates who attend our courses automatically receive a 20% discount off Kaplan Schweser retail prices but if you are a re-sitting candidate, different discounts would apply. Please visit the Schweser website for further details about Pass Protection.