CIMA - Become a Chartered Management Accountant
The CIMA qualification prepares people for a career in business, combining accounting, finance and management with the leading edge techniques needed to drive successful organisations. CIMA is the world’s largest professional body of Management Accountants with over 90,000 members. Students work in industry, commerce, management consultancies, banks and not for profit and public sector organisations.
Why choose CIMA with Kaplan?
- Consistently high pass rates. 84% of Kaplan students passed their CIMA exams, 18% higher than the CIMA worldwide pass rate¥
- 5 First in the World Prize Winners in the May 2013 sitting
- Over 7,500 exam successes in the last year**
- Award-winning expert CIMA tutors dedicated to ensuring your success
- 16 centrally-located CIMA training centres and more dedicated local support than any other provider
We know that having the flexibility to study exactly how you want is important; that's why you can choose from a range of different study methods with Kaplan, including Classroom, Live Online and Distance Learning.
CIMA exemptions granted to AAT Students