ACCA - Become a Chartered Certified Accountant
The ACCA qualification provides a flexible route into a career in accounting, audit, business or finance. You will gain a comprehensive understanding of the knowledge, skills and techniques required by the modern accountant, leaving you free to choose which type of accountancy role and organisation you work for. The ACCA is internationally recognised with 147,000 members across 170 countries.
Why choose ACCA with Kaplan?
- Consistently higher pass rates - up to 37% higher than the ACCA worldwide average±
- Six prize/medal winners in the June 2011 exam sitting
- Over 16,500 students studying ACCA in 2011
- Award winning expert ACCA tutors who are dedicated to your exam success
- 21 centrally-located ACCA Platinum accredited centres
|We know that having the flexibility to study exactly how you want is important; that's why you can choose from a range of different study methods with Kaplan, including Classroom, Live Online and Distance Learning.
ACCA exemptions granted to AAT students