Over 20,000 AAT students have studied with Kaplan in the last five years, making us one of the leading AAT training providers:
Our recommended approach:
Pass your exams first time with our recommended approach to studying: Tuition, Question Practice plus a Lifetime Pass Guarantee.+
Guaranteed savings when you buy a Complete Stage!‡
Find out how much you could save – go to the checkout and choose your courses. Discounts applied at the checkout.
Important! From 1st September 2013, the new AAT qualification (AQ2013) will come into effect. If you’re part way through your qualification, you may need to move onto the new syllabus. Read our short guide to the AAT qualification changes.
Studying AAT is an ideal way to begin your career in accounting and finance, or if you’re considering a career change. It can lead to many varied roles, including accounts clerks, credit control officers and financial managers.
- Support from day one - expert tutors to help you at every stage of your studies
- 91% pass rates - consistently higher than the AAT worldwide average*
- A choice of flexible ways to study – Classroom, Live Online, or Distance Learning
- Free or funded training could be available if you study AAT Classroom or Live Online†
- Lifetime Pass Guarantee – we’re so confident you’ll pass, we guarantee it+
- FREE access to online resources via our interactive portal: Kaplan EN-gage
- Spread the cost of your course – flexible payment plan now available
- Affordable courses from as little as £125.
||Study materials - every AAT Course includes study material designed for each stage of your studies. Study materials include AAT-approved Study Texts/Workbooks, Exam Kits, Revision Notes, Pocket Notes and practice questions.|
||Kaplan EN-gage - boost your learning with free online study resources, accessible at anytime through your interactive learning portal. Study texts, class notes, recorded presentation and mock exams all designed to help you pass your Computer Based Tests.|
||Masterclasses - improve your exam performance with free online Masterclasses. These bite-size tutorials are completely free to join and are the ideal top-up to your studies.|
||Dedicated support - from our expert tutors throughout your studies.|
Funding your course
You may be entitled to full or part-funded training when studying the AAT qualification through either a Classroom or Live Online course. The funding is available through the Apprenticeship scheme. To be eligible you must fulfil these basic requirements:
- A UK resident living in England for the last three years
- 16 years old or over
- Not currently in full time education
- Not currently receiving government funding
- Not in possession of a level 4, or higher, qualification. This includes degrees and HNDs
- Are working in an accounts related role for 30 hours or more per week
Check our funding questionnaire to see if you could be eligible for free or funded training:
Employers – training your staff
If you’re an employer looking to train an existing or new member of staff then you may be able to receive funding through the AAT apprenticeships programme. More information is available in our Vocational section.