Competitions and Surveys
- Only students who have not previously studied with Kaplan Financial Ltd are eligible for this competition. Any entries from current or past Kaplan Financial Ltd students will be void.
- Only students who have completed the online entry form are eligible to enter the free prize draw to win the prize. Incomplete forms for the prize draw will not be accepted.
- The first prize winner will receive a full qualification (level) of Distance Learning Premier courses for AAT of their choice (Foundation Certificate, Advanced Diploma or Professional Diploma). Kaplan Financial will only fund the cost of the tuition courses. The winner will be responsible for paying any exam fees and any AAT membership fees that may occur during the study period. No alternative is available and any prizes are strictly non-transferable.
- The deadline for students to complete their details into the form and enter the competition is 11:59pm GMT on Sunday 22nd January 2017. Any entries submitted after this time will not be eligible to win.
- Of the completed online form entries, the winners will be selected by an independent adjudicator within 3 working days of the prize draw.
- An offer of 30% off the price of a Distance Learning Premier level of the entrants choice is valid for 2 weeks after the competition has closed. Offer expires 11:59pm GMT 5th February 2017. This offer does not include Premier Plus courses. A member of the Kaplan team will contact the entrant via phone only, or alternatively entrants can contact the team directly to claim the offer - email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 01908 209449. Only valid entries to the competition will be eligible to redeem the offer.
- Kaplan employees or any co-sponsors of the competition, their respective group companies and relatives are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Kaplan Financial Ltd reserves the right to alter or amend these rules at any time and to suspend or cancel the prize draw at any time.
- Kaplan cannot be held responsible for any loss that may be incurred by readers attempting to enter this free prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter using the online entry form.
- Copyright of any entries, photographs or images or publications of winners remains the property of Kaplan throughout the world.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding this prize draw. Kaplan's decision is final.
- Winners will be contacted within 5 working days by phone or email. Kaplan reserves the right not to give away any prize if no winner is found or cannot be contacted.
- The winner of the competition will be used as a case study for Kaplan Distance Learning and will be required to complete a short questionnaire about their study experience which Kaplan will be able to use in marketing.
Back to Terms and conditions >