Is an Apprenticeship for me?
- Aged 16+
- Already working in a finance or accounts related role (if you're not, we may be able to help you find one)
- Earning at least the minimum wage
- Full funding for 16-18 year olds (eligibility criteria apply)
- Partial funding for 19+ year olds (Your employer will be required to contribute towards training costs; you may also be required to cover other costs)
- Free, work-based training
- Fees are paid for by the Government so you won't need to repay anything.
How do I apply?
- Check your eligibility
- Call our Apprenticeship team on 01908 540066 if you meet the criteria
- We'll then help you find an AAT Apprenticeship in your area.
Is an Advanced Learning Loan for me?
- Aged 24+
- No employment criteria required
- Studying Level 3 or 4
Advanced Learning Loans
- Cover part or all of your course costs
- Available for Level 3 or Level 4 AAT Courses
- You won't need to repay anything until you start earning over
- 9% repayments made at earnings above £21,000. If you're
earning £25,000, for example, you'll repay just £30 a month
- Loans are provided by the Student Loans Company.
How do I apply?
- Choose your course - the amount you can borrow depends on the cost of your course (course fees vary by unit and study options)
- Check your eligibility using the wizard above and fill in the form to request a call back from one of our team.
- We'll email you a letter containing details of your course, how much it will cost and how much you can borrow - you'll need this to apply for your loan from the Student Loans website.
Advanced Learning Loans are not available to students studying classroom courses at our Glasgow centre.
Looking to enrol on an AAT course but not eligible for funding?
If you're not eligible for funding, you can still sign-up for an AAT Course and pay up front with a debit or credit card, or spread the cost of your level with an interest-free payment plan. Alternatively, if your employer has agreed to sponsor you, you can invoice them during checkout.